Monday, May 3, 2010

Who wears short shorts?

Apparently not pregnant women! I've been looking high and low for a decent looking pair of shorts that aren't down to my knees. Seems like pregnant women are really into Bermuda shorts. The one pair of cool shorts that I did manage to find were through Gap Maternity but of course they were sold out of my size. I've found a pair through Destination Maternity that I can deal with for the next few months if I roll up the bottoms an inch or two.

I'm loving these basic BDG 5-Pocket Shorts from Urban Outfitters. They should work on getting something like this available as maternity wear.



That being said, I haven't spent too much time contemplating the things that I can't wear for the next few months(ok, I'm lying.. I have!). Count these Lucca Couture Sailor Shorts as among those things.


No comments: